Many of the plumbing issues your business experiences can be fixed by your maintenance team. However, when more complicated problems arise such as sewer and drain pipe issues, call NRH Plumbing for help. If your water and sewer lines are backed up, cracked, corroded or damaged, it can cause significant damage to your property and affect your business. There are a variety of reasons your business may need pipe services:
- Broken, collapsed or damaged pipes caused by ground shifts and freezing temperatures
- Bellied pipes caused by changes in the soil or environment. Ignoring bellied pipes can easily lead to blockages.
- Corroded pipes
- Blocked pipes caused by the buildup of grease, minerals and foreign objects
- Blockages and damage from root from trees and plants
NRH Plumbing can completely replace your pipes but when possible, NRH may choose pipe relining. Relining reinforces the interior lining in your pipes to make them strong and can help to restore your plumbing’s flow. Relining can be used on pipes that are cracked or root-damaged, rusted, or have loose and leaking joints. The whole process can often be done with little to no digging and is completed quickly and with minimal damage to your property.
Frozen pipe issues don’t just happen at home. Preventing frozen pipes is just as important for your business, especially with our frigid temperatures in Minnesota! When water freezes and expands, it creates a blockage and puts tremendous pressure on copper, steel and plastic pipes. Don’t let frozen water pipes cause property damage and high repair costs.
Follow these tips to prevent frozen pipes:
- Use the heat from the room to circulate around uninsulated pipes. Open cabinet doors under sinks and in storage areas.
- When temperatures fall, make sure the heat is turned on and is set no lower than 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Consider keeping the thermostat set to the same temperature throughout the day and at night.
- Insulate your pipes. Consider installing “pipe sleeves” or installing UL-listed “heat tape,” “heat cable,” or similar materials on exposed water pipes.
- Relocate exposed pipes to provide increased protection from freezing. Pipes can easily be relocated by a professional.
Call NRH to discuss all of your commercial piping needs and any pipes you feel may be at risk. If your pipes are frozen we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for emergencies. NRH Plumbing provides only qualified technicians and guarantees our work. When you need expert plumbing solutions for your business, call 612-900-7728.